Friday, April 30, 2010

More Black Magic

This weekend I will be in Kernersville for the NC Stampin' Up Demonstrators Quarterly meeting.  I am really looking forward to seeing all my fellow SU demonstrators and learning some new tricks and just having fun being creative!  I will be teaching one of the demo's on Saturday.  We will be doing the Black Magic Technique.  I have done several cards this week so they would have several samples to look at.  I taught my Texas friend, Margaret how to do it when she was visiting a few weeks ago.  She took it back to her fellow stampers and taught them how to do it this week.  So, we are all practicing a little Black Magic!!  Here are a few of the cards that I have done using the technique.

This card uses images from Garden Whimsey.

This card uses images from the new stamp set, Tropical Party.  This stamp set will be available for order MAY 1!!  Contact me if you want to place an order .... OR you can order directly from my website HERE

This is the card I will be demo-ing in Kernersville.  It uses a flower from Tropical Flower.  I love these colors - Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry along with Sahara Sand and Black.


These are just two more of the same card.  I just did my white "doodles" different on each one and used a different border punch.
.

This is one of the cards Margaret made while she was here.  I just love it, don't you?

1 comment:

Wanda M. said...

Oh girl, these cards are gorgeous - love those colors together (which I do not own) - and I love this technique. Have fun in K'ville today - and hope it was fun last night, if you were there.