I started out with a Real Red base. I cut strips measuring 3 3/4" x 3/4" in Daffodil, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green and adhered them to the Whisper White. I tied a piece of ribbon around the white piece and then adhered it to the red card. I cut out a piece of watercolor paper with the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I stamped the truck and balloons with Versamark and heat embossed them with black powder. I water colored the truck and balloons using the ink refills and my Aqua Pen. When all was dry, I attached the water colored piece to the card with dimensionals. I just wish I had a stamp of a lady or man to put in the driver's seat! We used to have a set called Loads of Love that had the people stamp in it but I think I must have sold it. Oh well!
This card is the same except I used all retired colors. The colors I used on it were:
Card Base - Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Wisteria, Turquoise, Rose Red and Plum.
I have a lot of ribbon! During this isolation period, I worked on getting my ribbon somewhat organized.
I used to try to keep my retired ribbon separate from SU current ribbon. Well, over time, I probably have about 5 spools of ribbon that are current and the rest is retired. I have pretty much given up on separating them since Stampin' Up retires almost all the ribbon selections each year. So, I decided to put all the colors together. Now I know that I have about 8 spools of white ribbon and only 2 rolls of red! But all of it in the picture above are Stampin' Up ribbon whereas the most of the ribbons below are not Stampin' Up.