- Dalton Rapatoni sang "Radioactive" I thought it was good but he usually changes up the songs that he sings and he did not do that with this one. The judges were not blown away with his song choice.
- Lee Jean sang "Use Somebody" I was so happy that he was not in the bottom three! He is just so cute and talented for a 15 year old. He played the electric guitar also while singing his song. I liked his performance.
- Sonika Vaid sang "Since You Be Gone," a Kelly Clarkson song. She didn't do a lot for me with her performance. The song is about an "angry girl" and she didn't give it the attitude she should have.
- MacKenzie Bourg sang "I Wanna Dance with Somebody," by Whitney Houston. Love that song and he definitely made it his own. It was just different to hear a guy sing this song.
- La'Porsha Renae sang "Halo" by Beyonce. This girl is going to be the next American Idol! Her voice is so beautiful. She has some crazy hair and was funny when she was in the dressing room and they were doing her hair. She said no one had ever touched her hair except her or her mom so it was a traumatic experience for her.
- Trent Harmon sang "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge - one of my favorite songs! He had been working hard on not making the funny faces he usually does. I liked his performance.
- Tristen MacIntosh was the last one to snag a spot outside of the bottom three who had to compete for their spot. She sang a Vince Gill song and accompanied herself on the piano. She got a standing ovation from Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban!
- Avalon Young sang "Earned It" I was not familiar with this song but she sang it great!
- Olivia Rox sang a song by Pink. She was not bad but not as good as Avalon.
- Gianna Isabella sang an Alicia Key song and didn't stand a chance.
So that is the top 10.
Here is the video from Kelly Clarkson's emotional song that she sang last week. Have a tissue ready!