My Paper Pumpkin came in handy for this card. They were able to pick which card they wanted to make and if it was to be a Valentine card or another type of card.
I love this panda from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog! You can get it FREE by spending $50 on anything Stampin' Up sells. Another great item on this card are the Tutti Free sequins - they have adhesive on the back so they are so much easier to use The sentiment comes from the stamp set, Lovely Inside & Out. Some of the gals die cut "hugs" and adhered it on the card instead of stamping HUGS.
- · Stamp the panda about 1/2” from the bottom of the Whisper White layer with Black ink.
- · Add a shadow under the panda w/High Tide stamp piece with Smokey Slate ink
- · Die cut a Lemon Lime Twist balloon using the 3” Layering Circle Framelit die in the Big Shot.
- · Add the die cut balloon to the Whisper White layer at the top of the stamped balloon string.
- · Stamp “sending you HUGS” in Black ink on the balloon as shown.
- · Trim the left side and top of the balloon off at the edge of the Whisper White layer.
- · Punch the balloon stem from the Tree Builder Punch and adhere to the balloon base.
- · Tie a bow with the black ribbon and add to card where shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
- · Adhere panda layer to Basic Black layer and then to card front.
- · Add sequins where desired.
Another panda - this time a party panda! I also love this birthday set - Picture Perfect. It's a great birthday set with confetti, candles, ribbons and more.
- · Emboss Bermuda Bay cardstock w/polka dots folder (retired). Adhere to Lemon Lime card.
- · Stamp “cue the confetti” on square of Whisper White.
- · Stamp party horn with Pool Party & Bermuda Bay (dots); Berry Burst & Peek-a-boo Peach.
- · Stamp panda on scrap white & cut him out.
- · Cut Clear Envelope apart so you have two pieces. Wrap one piece around the white square & adhere 3 sides on the back. (like you are wrapping a present) Put sequins inside and seal up the “package.”
- · Adhere white square to Lemon Lime Twist Scallop Square. Adhere to card.
- · Use dimensionals to adhere panda to card.
- · Tie ribbon & use Glue Dot to adhere to card.
- · Decorate inside of card.
For this card, I used Touches of Texture. I've had this stamp set for a while and only used it for backgrounds. But I love the flowers and notice I also used the bee and flower in the background.
- Ø Stamp flower outline & inside of flower with Sweet Sugarplum ink
- Ø Stamp center of flower w/Early Espresso
- Ø Randomly stamp flowers, bee, & splatters on card with Crumb Cake – stamp off for lighter images.
- Ø Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso