|Allison, Sharon, Belinda|
We lucked out and didn't have any rain. The event was canceled in Birmingham, Alabama due to bad weather. That would suck! Stampin' Up! did a simulcast from 40 locations around North America! We all were able to see Shelly Gardner, Carrie Cudney, Shannon West, (newly engaged) Bonnie Thurber, Brian Pillings and Donna Griffin (LIVE in Long Beach) demonstrate some of the NEW products coming out! I'm very excited about MANY of them…and they just were the tip of the iceberg!
|Shelli on stage looking very pretty in pink|
On our way out, they handed us a NEW catalog and stamp set! I'm SO glad that I decided to go! I can't show you any of the contents of the catalog but I can show you the cover.
|Isn't it fresh looking? Love it!|
|Our first reveal in the theatre|
- Blackberry Bliss (dark purple)
- Lost Lagoon (a dark blue)
- Hello Honey (honey color - maybe a little like Summer Starfruit which I hate to see go)
- Tangelo Twist (looks more like tangerine from what I can tell)
- Mossy Meadow (dark green)
I think I was expecting brighter colors since our other In Colors (that are staying) are so light. I'm not making any judgement until I actually stamp with them so we'll see.
Here's a short list of new products and announcements from last night:
- Blendabillities: The first 6 sets of the Stampin Up Blendabilities alcohol markers will be available to demonstrators May 1, and to customers June 1! I can't wait!! Belinda is even going to do expediated shipping so I may get to see hers next week.
- New Fast Fuse adhesive. Think ‘sticky strip’ in an applicator like Snail adhesive. (both Snail and Sticky Strip adhesives are still available)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter IS NOT GONE! There was a scare on the retiring accessories list, but Dazzling Diamonds was actually only being re-configured, it is not going away!!
- Stampin' Up Leadership 2015 will be held in Orlando, FL. January 29-31, 2015. All levels of Demonstrators will be able to attend.
I didn't get home last night until a little after 1 a.m. and sat in bed poring over the catalog until 2 a.m. (when Sonny told me to turn out the light so he could sleep!!) Today I have Vertigo and have not felt like doing anything so glad I looked it over last night!!
Thought you'd love this - Guess this would have been our husbands last night if they'd opted to go with us!!
Can you relate?