I had my Stamping Club last Thursday and was busy preparing for it. My Tuesday group meets this week. Those dates threw me off! My clubs meet on the 3rd Tuesday & 3rd Thursday. Well, this month (and next), the 3rd Thursday comes before the 3rd Tuesday! We did two cards together and then I had optional cards for them to choose from.
I taught the Drier Sheet Technique and they loved it! Half of the group did the card using Lovely As A Tree and the other half did the card using Easy Events.
- Using White Craft Ink, stamp a small leaf background all over Night of Navy card. Set aside to DRY!
- Using Labels Die and the Big Shot, cut out Labels in Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and the SU Adhesive Sheets.
- Stamp birds from Easy Events onto white card stock and color with markers.
- Using Labels Die, cut out the white bird label.
- Adhere SU Adhesive Sheet on TOP of the stamped image.
- Peel off the top protective sheet & adhere a USED drier sheet on top. Trim the edges.
- Pour glitter on top of the drier sheet using your fingers to rub it in.
- Stamp sentiment on white scrap and punch out with Oval Punch. Adhere red rhinestone.
|This card uses the same technique. The colors I used are River Rock and Night of Navy.|
I used My Digital Studio to create this card. But, you could make it without MDS. It uses the DSP and one of the stamps from Saleabration, Everyday Enchantment and Fresh Vintage. I used Calypso Coral card stock for the base.
Here is another card using Fresh Vintage. This is a very simple card to make: