Have you heard the buzz? Stampin' Up! is retiring 17 colors - 13 core colors and 4 In Colors! But, this is exciting news because it means we are getting a ton of incredible new colors. I will share more later, but wanted to get a quick post out to let you know which colors will be retiring.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
It's that time of year - time for some spring cleaning by Stampin' Up! They just released the lists of retiring products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog. (See links to downloads below.) This is your last chance to purchase some of your retiring favorites before they are gone for good.
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS - ANNUAL CATALOG
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS - OCCASIONS CATALOG
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT RETIRING PRODUCTS!
- There is no minimum purchase required.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using your Stampin' Rewards from a qualifying order of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
- Depending on inventory, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you purchase a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, it is recommended to purchase right away and not wait to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Retiring tools & accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until May 25, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Our ink pad design is retiring (including all current pad designs) but not all Stampin’ Up! colors. Colors that are not retiring will return in the newly designed ink pad (easier to open, stackable, etc.) in the Annual Catalog. Additionally, returning and new colors have been reformulated so that the ink will be slightly different.