MAY PAPER PUMPKIN
OK - a few more March cards. I have 10 left to show you. I'll put 5 up today and 5 more tomorrow!
|I left this one as a note card and I had an envelope left to put it in. Now to mail it! I fussy cut the clouds and stacked them with dimensionals.|
|This Calypso Coral is bright!! I die cut the rectangles with the Sweetly Stitched dies (Balmy Blue and So Saffron.) The boots and label are adhered with dimensionals.|
|Now for my favorite card of the day! Details below.|
Four Square Pop Up Card Fold
- Card Base: Petal Pink Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4'.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Cut up the green envelope to measure 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" and glue to card front.
- Circles: Use different color paper and cut with a 2" Circle Punch and a 1-1/2" Circle Punch. Adhere with dimensions to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the circle that came with the kit and glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Boots: Cut a single pair of boots from the die-cut and glue to the large circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Hearts: Glue to hearts to the other circle using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add the sequins to the background.
- Layer #1: Add a layer of Whisper White Cardstock to each panel that measures 5-1/4" x 4".
- Layer #2: Shaded Spruce Cardstock layer over both white layers that measures 5" x 3-3/4".
- Layer #3: Petal Pink Cardstock strip 8" x 1-1/2". Score at 2", 4" and 6". Glue to the inside by adding adhesive to the first section and the last section.
- Rectangles: Cut (4) Whisper White Rectangles that measure 2" x 1-1/2". Glue to each section of the Petal Pink Cardstock strip.
- Boots: Cut the remainder of the boots to create single pairs and glue one pair to each rectangle.
- Hearts: Glue one heart to each set of boots.
I hope you have enjoyed these cards today.