Friday, March 27, 2020

No Matter the Weather

I'm feeling pretty productive.  Yesterday I was able to put all my Paper Pumpkin stamp images into Evernote.  It was actually fun to remember a lot of the past kits.  I still need to go back and enter key words on each one but I think I'll have lots of time to do that!

I actually took a walk today.  Every day this week I've told myself to get off my butt and go walk.  Well, Monday and Tuesday were out because it was raining.  Wednesday and Thursday it was too cold.  Today I didn't allow myself to find an excuse since it was almost 80 degrees.  So, I bundled up a few cards from the March kit and popped them in friends mailboxes along the way.  The March PP Kit is really a good one for what's going on in our country.  One of the sentiments is "No matter the weather we're in this together."  Fitting don't you think?  Most of these cards are alternates that I made up myself or CASE'd them from other sources.


I used watercolor paper for this one and fussy cut all the boots.  I used Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover and Crushed Curry.

I love this little bunny!

This is one of the original cards from the kit and a favorite of mine.


These are some ferocious storm clouds!!  I used Basic Gray which came with the kit but next time I'll use Smoky Slate I believe.

I cut out one of the umbrellas from the Pleased As Punch DSP.

The background paper is the Golden Honey DSP that is available with Sale-a-Bration.  I used the SU Blends to color the flowers in the background.  The white piece is die cut with the Sweetly Stitched dies.


The background paper for this card is from Tropical Oasis DSP.



Enjoy these spring pictures from my walk today.




No comments: