Monday, March 23, 2020

I'm back!! Stamp Class Cards for March

OK, OK, OK!!  I know it's been almost a month since posting and you're looking for some new ideas.  Let's see what I can do to help you out.  My stamp class was last week and as you imagine, I only had 2 brave souls who came to play.  I had hand sanitizer on the table along with anti-bacterial wipes and plenty of toilet paper in the bathroom!!  But we had a good visit and made some pretty cards.  Let's see if you agree.

I just love this pink and green combo!  I used Granny Apple Green and (retired) Powder Pink.  The sentiment is heat embossed with white powder.  I fussy cut the Meercats and used dimensionals to adhere them to the Stitched Shapes Circle.  I used the Stitched Rectangles for the pink, green and white cardstock.  Use the Blends to color the background items.

This beautiful paper is a Sale-A-Bration item - Golden Honey.  The flower is from Painted Poppies and I fussy cut it.  I have fallen in love with these dies - Stitched So Sweetly.  You can find them in the mini catalog on page 20.  Don't miss them like I did! 

Another Sale-a-Bration item is the So Very Vellum on this card.  The package comes in three colors - Purple Posy, Pool Party, and Soft Sea Foam.  The picture looks like it's green but it's not - I used Pool Party.  I'm loving those Stitched So Sweetly Dies again on this card.
SO VERY VELLUM SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Beautiful!



This Easter card uses everything retired (except the Granny Apple Green base card and the Blends. 

This was a fun card to make.  It measures 4 1/4" square.  All the squares of DSP are from and the umbrella, heart, tulip and small flowers are all from the DSP too!  I used a retired Heart Die set to punch out the heart but the current Heart punch pack works good too.  The umbrellas are punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch and the tulip is  punched with the Tulip Builder Punch.  The small flowers can be punched with the Small Bloom punch but since I didn't have that punch, I found that my retired Petite Petals Punch worked fine.  I also don't have the tulip punch so I fussy cut it and the leaf.

PLEASED AS PUNCH DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
I love this paper!  It does a lot of the work for you and it is so spring-y!!  If you are interested, (since it is not in any of the catalogs), the item # is 153558 and it costs $11.50 for 12 sheets of 12"x12" paper.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Leave me a comment!