|Flower made using Primrose Petals Coordination|
- · Card stock is Primrose Petals.
- · Emboss Pool Party card stock with embossing folder.
- · Optional: Distress edges of Pool Party card stock and Early Espresso card stock.
- · Stamp sentiment (at angle) from Perfect Pennants stamp set onto white card stock and adhere to Early.Espresso card stock.
- · Stamp banners from Perfect Pennants in Pool Party and Raspberry onto white card stock and cut out. Adhere to card.
- · Wrap Pool Party ribbon around left side of white card stock.
- · Make Spiral Flower. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmnSTl8LBM
- Distress card stock with sanding block.
- · Adhere flower to card.
|Pool Party Coordinations paper - distressed. I also tipped the edges with blue ink.|
|Soft Suede Coordinations|
|I distressed most of these with a Standing Block. I also used a dauber with White Craft Ink for the edges.|
Of course, we had to make a Valentine card! I thought this was a cute one and could also be used for an anniversary card. I used Love You More stamp set that is available through Stampin' Up until Jan. 27. The DSP in this card uses Christmas paper (Season of Style) left over from the Holiday mini catalog.
- Card stock is Cherry Cobbler
- Adhere strips of Chocolate Chip card stock to top and bottom of DSP paper strip. Adhere to middle of card.
- Use Embossing Buddy on white card rectangle first!!!
- Stamp globe stamp in Versamark onto white paper & heat emboss with Copper Powder.
- Stamp globe 2nd time with Versamark onto Coastal Cabana card stock and heat emboss. Punch out globe with 1” punch and adhere to globe with dimensional.
- Use Hearts Framelits (smallest heart) and cut out a heart from Cherry Cobbler card stock. Adhere to white rectangle with dimensional.
- Layer white rectangle card stock onto brown card stock.
- Adhere Cherry Cobbler ribbon on right side and adhere to card