We do have some housekeeping to do before we close for the year. You have only until December 30th to reserve your Stamparatus. Remember you do not pay for it until it ships in March. Here are the product details which should answer all your questions except one.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
' How do I get my hands on this Stamparatus? Consider it a Christmas gift to yourself. It will ship March 19th and will not be charged until it ships.
If you are one of my customers, you should have received your Occasions Catalog AND the Sale-a-Bration catalog. If you have not, please email me.
I will be leaving town this weekend .... flying away to Hawaii!! My posts will be probably very sporadic (what else is new???) but I will try and post a few pictures from the beach! We will be going to the island of Molokai for New Year's. Ashley has reserved us mules to travel on! Check it out here and HERE!
I had Stamp Club this week and we made a 3D Box Card and a New Year's card. Everyone made either a Garden Green or Real Red card with the polka dot paper (non SU). I gave them several choices for decorating the inside.
This is the New Year's card we made. The numbers were die cut from Large Numbers Framelits in silver paper. The silver polka dot vellum is adhered on top of the Whisper White card.