Here are the pictures and instructions:
2 pieces of Thick White Cardstock –
· #1 measures 11” x 7”
· #2 measures 7.5” x 6”
· Score Piece #1 on it’s longer side & .5” / 3” / 8” / 10.5”
· Use the Diagonal Score Plate & score at the 8” mark (see diagram)
· Flip the page completely over (to the back side). The first diagonal (@ 8”) should now be in the opposite corner. Score again at the 8” mark diagonally.
· Fold & cut off the corners
· Add strong tape (Red Line or Sookwang tape) to the two 5” flaps on the side.
· Score at .5” and 3” on the longer side.
· Turn 90 degrees and score at .5 & 5.5” on the shorter side.
· Trim ½” flaps as seen in diagram
· Place strong tape on ½” flaps.
Adhere Designer Paper to box before putting it together. Side panels are cut 7” x 2 ¼”. Front panel is 4 ¼” x 4 ¾”
· Fold the ½” flaps up & align them along the inside back of Piece #1. Adhere.
· Fold in the “wings” and adhere them to the base flaps.
· Fold up the front & adhere to the remaining ½” flaps.
To make the notch, measure in half-way from the sides & make a pencil mark. Use a Circle Punch & punch a half circle.
You need 6 Dividers cut at 6” x 4 ¾”
DSP for the dividers is cut at 5 ½” x 4 ¾” – scored at 5.5” & 2”
If you want to make additional boxes (nice Christmas present!), here is the link to directions AND a link to printing the calendar inserts.
Thanks to Marianne for this card! She gave me the one on the right for my birthday in October. I gave the ladies a choice between Wisteria Wonder and Fresh Fig. This set comes with framelits but I did not use them on the card. We just stamped directly on the white cardstock.
Ø Ink: (your choice)
· Card #1 – Garden Green, Daffodil, Fresh Fig, Sugarplum
· Card #2 – Wisteria, Daffodil, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green
Ø Cardstock: Whisper White, Fig OR Wisteria
Ø Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Ø Twine or Ribbon
· Stamp stem with green ink.
· Stamp flowers in your choice of colors.
· Stamp sentiment of your choice.
· Make a bow & adhere it with Glue Dots.
· Adhere white cardstock to purple card.
This card is so much prettier in real life. I actually got a new club member thanks to this card! It was a great way to introduce everyone to the new Stampin' Blends!
Ø Ink: Black, Cajun Craze
Ø Cardstock: Very Vanilla (8 ½” x 5 ½” AND 5 ¼” x 4”), Thick white cardstock
Ø Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ø Stampin’ Up Blends Markers
Ø Classic Label Punch
Ø Woodland Embossing Folder
Ø Leaflets Framelits
· Run the smaller piece of Very Vanilla cardstock through the Woodlands embossing folder. Adhere to card.
· Stamp leaves onto Vanilla cardstock, color with Blends Markers & die cut.
· After die cutting leaves, use Blends marker around edges so white is covered up.
· Adhere leaves to card – use dimensionals on some of them.
· Stamp sentiment on scrap of Vanilla, punch out & adhere to card.
Ø Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Ø Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be Merry DSP, White
Ø Stamps: Be Merry, Wrapped in Warmth (retired)
Ø Cable Knit embossing folder
· Run Green cardstock through Big Shot with Cable Knit Embossing Folder.
· Stamp cup & lid onto Be Merry paper & cut out.
· Cut a strip of Be Merry paper and wrap around middle of cup.
· Adhere cup & lid to green card.
· Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler; cut and mount with dimensionals