I had time yesterday to do a new blog header for fall - using My Digital Studio. I haven't used MDS in a while and need to get busy and start on my 2016 calendars.
I attended a Holiday Stampaganza Saturday and made some really cool projects. We also did a swap card. Plus I recently did a swap with the NC demos so I have a lot of great samples from the Holiday Catalog that I will be sharing soon.
This week is Stamp Club and we are going to be using some of the Bundles from the Holiday Catalog. Thought I'd share the directions I give my club gals if you would like to duplicate these cards.
HALLOWEEN CHEER ALL YEAR (pg 6)
· Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting DSP, Hello Honey
· Ink: Black, Hello Honey
· Accessories: 2” Circle Punch, Spider Web Doilies (pg 47), ¾” Circle Punch
· Stamps: Cheer All Year
· Adhere spider web DSP to black card.
· Adhere orange “pumpkin face” DSP to 3 ¼” x 4 ¼” panel of Black card stock.
· Use Fine Tip Glue and adhere spider web doilie to top left of panel. It will hang over – cut that part off & save for inside of card.
· Punch out 2” circle from Hello Honey card stock & adhere to center of doilie.
· Stamp bat in black ink and adhere to circle with dimensionals.
· Cut 1” strip of Tangelo Twist & cut end into flag. Adhere to back of black panel so the flag part is sticking out.
· Adhere panel to card in top left corner.
· Stamp Happy Haunting onto strip of Very Vanilla and “flag” ends. Adhere to panel with dimensionals.
· Stamp “BOO” in black ink onto scrap of Vanilla, punch with ¾” Circle Punch and adhere to card.
· Decorate inside of card!
THANKS CARD W/FLOWERS
· Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Cotton Paper (pg 148)
· Stamps: Endless Thanks, Gorgeous Grunge
· Ink: Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry
· Accessories: Twine, Corner Rounder, Lovely Lace Emb. Folder, Paper Piercing Tool w/mat, brads
· Punches: Corner Rounder, Pansy, Petite Petals, Festive Flower Builder Punch
- · Emboss white panel with Lovely Lace folder. Round corners.
- · Tie twine around card & tie. Adhere to Bermuda Bay card.
- · Stamp sentiment (Endless Thanks) onto 3” x 2” white panel at bottom right with Bermuda Bay ink.
- · Stamp dots from Gorgeous Grunge in Watermelon Wonder & Crushed Curry – STAMP OFF FIRST!!
- · Adhere panel to card with dimensionals.
- · Punch flowers:
o 8 from Petite Petals Punch from Crushed Curry Cotton Paper;
o 4 from Pansy Punch from Watermelon Cotton Paper;
o 4 leaves from Festive Flower Builder Punch (use smaller leaf) from Green Cotton Paper
- Place the flowers one on top of another and pierce the center with your Paper Piercing Tool. Put a brad through the center.
- Crumble and fluff the layers and adhere them to the card w/glue dots.
- Tuck the leaves under the larger flower and adhere them to the card.
HAPPY SCENES BUNDLE (pg 11)
· Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Black, Vanilla, Happy Haunting DSP
· Ink: Black, Mellow Moss, Soft Saffron, Pear Pizazz
· Stamps: Happy Scenes, Cheery All Year
· Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
· Accessories: Markers, Square Pillow Box Die (for leaves), Postage Stamp Punch (retired), Mellow Moss Ribbon (retired), sponge daubers
· Adhere ribbon to bottom of Polka Dot Happy Haunting DSP. (I used glue dots to pleat edge.
· Adhere polka dot paper to Mellow Moss card
· Use Hearth & Home Thinlit to cut out window & window sill parts.
· Stamp scene on 2 ½” x 3 ¼” piece of Very Vanilla.
· Use markers to color pumpkins.
· Lightly sponge sky with Soft Saffron & grass w/Pear Pizazz
· Adhere “scene” behind window die.
· Adhere window to card on right side with dimensionals.
· Stamp sentiment onto Very Vanilla scrap and use edge of Postage Stamp Punch on edges.
· Punch out leaves using Square Pillow Box Die and adhere to front of window.
· Decorate inside.
AMONG THE BRANCHES BUNDLE (pg 39)
· Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon
· Stamps: Among the Branches
· Ink: R.Razzleberry, D.Dijon, Tangelo Twist, Sahara Sand
· Accessories: Dijon Dotted Lace Trim, Punches – 2” Circle, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle, Sponge Daubers
· Woodland Embossing Folder
· Emboss Very Vanilla with Woodland Emb. Folder
· Use daubers to softly daube Sahara Sand ink onto trees.
· Stamp leaves in different colors onto branches
· Stamp on scrap Vanilla cardstock “AUTUMN WISHES” with R.Razzleberry ink. Punch out w/2” Circle Punch
· Mount onto 2 3/8” Dijon scalloped circle.
· Tie Dijon Dotted Lace Trim around card and tie.
· Adhere whole panel to Dijon card.
· Adhere “AUTUMN WISHES” to bottom left of card with dimensionals.