Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Collage

Marianne and I went to Ikea last night in search of more frames.  We are both working on making more collages to frame for gifts.  I will be offering kits for sale of several designs when I return from my trip.  Here is one of them .... to wet your appetite!!  The kits will have everything stamped and cut out.  You will just have to put it all together - the fun part!!



After Ikea, we headed over to Concord Mills to the new Vera Bradley Outlet store!  We are both so excited that we finally have a Vera store near us.  Whenever I visit Ashley, I always go up to San Marcos to the outlets there and make a very expensive stop at Vera Bradley!  I am on their mailing list and had received a birthday discount coupon in the mail.  So I really got a deal.  I bought a purse and a wallet which were both marked 50% off already.  With my 20% birthday coupon, I ended up basically getting 70% off each item!  Darn - I should have bought more!  But, if truth be told, I really didn't need what I bought.  But who NEEDS a new purse???

We are headed out in the morning for D.C.  We will spend the night at Ashley's and then the three of us will head up to Pittsburgh Thursday when she gets out of class.  We have tickets to the first game of the season for the Pittsburgh Penguins Thursday night.  No major plans the rest of the week-end except visiting some of our favorite eating places in the area - Danny's Hoagies, The "O" for hot dogs, any one of several Italian restaurants in the area, and maybe we'll even discover some new hot spots!  Hopefully, the menagerie here at my house will behave themselves.  Marianne and Angela are going to be coming over to check on them while I'm away.

I have not had much luck with blogging with my Kindle but I will try.  No promises!  If not, you will hear from me next week.

No comments: