Here are a couple of the cards we will be making today: They both are using sets that will be retiring May 31. So, if you love these cards, you better order the stamp sets so you can CASE me.
- Stamp: Flower Fest, Happy Birthday to You (both retiring)
- Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Watercolor paper
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Aqua Brush
- Punches: Flower Fancy, 5 Petal Flower, 2 3/8" Scallop, Butterfly, 1 1/4" Circle
- Stamp flower stamps randomly all over 3” x 4 ¼” white card stock in various colors Adhere to bottom of Peach Parfait card
- Die cut Top Note from white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment about the middle and to the right side on top Note with Black Ink.
- Stamp flower images from Flower Fest stamp set onto Watercolor paper using Versamark Ink and emboss with white embossing powder. Heat with heat gun.
- Color flowers & leaves using Aqua Brush and Watercolor Crayons.
- Punch out flowers using – 5 Petal Flower Punch, 2 3/8” Scallop Punch, Butterfly Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 1 ¼” Circle Punch.
- You have to cut leaves out with scissors and adhere to the card.
- Stamp Butterfly antennae in black and cut out.
|This card uses a great stamp set - Inspired By Nature. I'll be sad to see this one go. I also used a Wheel for the Textured background. I seem to forget about my wheels.|
- Stamp: Inspired by Nature
- Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Confetti
- Ink: Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade
- Access: Textured Wheel, Dauber, Scallop Oval Punch, Blue Denim Ribbon, Dimensionals
Not Quite Navy cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” / Sahara Sand cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
Poppy cardstock: 4 ½” x 3 ¼” / Confetti cardstock: 4 ¼ ” x 3”
- Use Textured large wheel and wheel the Sahara Sand card stock using Not Quite Navy ink. Adhere to card.
- Stamp flowers from Inspired By Nature onto Confetti cardstock using NQN ink. Adhere to Poppy card stock.
- Stamp sentiment with Poppy ink on scrap of Confetti. Punch out with Scalloped Oval.
- Tie ribbon around Confetti card stock. Adhere using dimensionals.