So my first challenge to you is to use the Freeform Tool and make some text on a path. On the sample I have made below, I put my text (the words from a Zac Brown song that is also my cell phone ring tone!) in a circle. The steps I took to do this are:
- Create a text box and type my text. Try different fonts and sizes for fun. I used KG The Fighter font (free download) and size 20.
- Go to the Freeform tool on the Designer Center (right side) and click on Add Line.
- I used the Starter Lines and clicked on the Circle. Apply it to your project and size it how you want it.
- Click on both your text box and Freeform tool line (hold down Control key)
- Right click and "Attach to Shape"
- You may have to play around with the size of font, etc. to get it all to work.
And here is my sample (click on it to enlarge it):
|Text in a Circle - Freeform Tool|
So won't you join in the challenge and share a page? I'd love to see it!