Here are the "deets" -
- Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
- Ink: Pear Pizazz, Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Whisper White
- Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Dapper Denim
l Dapper Denim ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella
- · Stamp dots with Soft Sky ink at top left of white card
- · Stamp Dragonfly wings with Pear Pizazz (STAMP OFF FIRST)
- · Stamp Dragonfly body over the wings with Night of Navy ink.
- · Stamp sentiment on bottom right of white card.
- · Tie bow and wrap Denim ribbon around white card between sentiment & dragonfly.
- · Adhere to Dapper Denim cardstock.
- · Adhere to Pear Pizazz card.
- · Apply Wink of Stella on wings.
So the final touch that was an option was to die cut the dragonfly from the framelit using Dapper Denim card stock (or stamp on white card stock w/Dapper Denim ink) and adhere the cut out dragonfly on top.
I am really enjoying using Dragonfly Dreams in different ways and I hope you will too!