I think I've found my mojo! I haven't been too busy this week (except bridge on Monday) so I have gotten a lot of stamping done! I made 4 cards yesterday which is good for me. I used to do that all the time but lately if I get one card made without getting distracted by a good book, a game, etc I am doing good. Tuesday I concentrated on making Valentine cards which I will put in my customers orders. I had the Meant to Be bundle on my desk that I bought last year and used it on all these cards.
I found the dark pink colored heart in my scraps so pulled it out for this card. It is a light metallic paper that wrinkles real easy so it was good to just use a bit of it peeking out behind the Powder Pink heart. I used Berry Burst ribbon and card base which is retired but you could easily substitute Petal Pink and Rich Razzleberry. I'm just not a fan of the Petal Pink.
I paired the Powder Pink with Soft Suede this time. The pink ribbon is retired but the Crumb Cake ribbon is part of the Magnolia Lane Suite.
This time I paired Powder Pink with Basic Black. I found a piece of retired DSP and retired ruffled ribbon to use on the card.
Now, this card about did me in!! I die cut the long string of hearts from black cardstock. But then I decided it would be much easier if I die cut them using the adhesive sheets first instead of using glue. Well, I goofed and didn't put the black cardstock on the die! I ended up having the sticky paper all over my die, my fingers, my desk, my tools ......! It took me forever - and a lot of Goo Gone - to clean up the die. I still think I need to soak it a bit more with Goo Gone or really hot water and a toothbrush! I used all the little hearts that came out with the long (sticky) die to glue into the holes. I used some retired DSP and ribbon on the card.