Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's!

Happy Valentines!  We weren't sure what the weather was going to be like today so we went out to eat last night.  I suggested Hawthorne's Italian in Huntersville.  We have always liked the Hawthorne's in Charlotte and just found out they had a restaurant closer to us.  Well, forget about being the least bit romantic!  Right next to our booth was 4 tables pushed together with 4 or 5 young couples with a few of their kids.  The rest of the kids were seated in the booth behind us doing whatever they wanted!  The noise they made was crazy!  Plus where we were seated, every time the door opened to the restaurant (a lot!) a blast of freezing air blew over us.  (It never got past 35 degrees yesterday and it was 29 degrees on our way home.)  I ended up wearing my jacket most of the time.  Luckily, the food was really good even if I did blow all my Weight Watchers points.  

Sonny gave me a beautiful Valentine card.  I just hope he didn't pay the $7.99 that it had on the back of it!!  Makes my Stampin' Up cards worth a lot more than I charge for them that's for sure!  My new neighbor left me a sweet Valentine's gift on my front porch too.  Plus, her card is beautiful!




My son, Jeff, and his family left Arizona on Friday and are moving to Alabama.  They will be closing on their house at the end of the month.  Yay for them!!  Luckily, my Valentines to Jayce arrived before they left.



No comments: