Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Number of Years Fancy Fold

I am almost to the end of my swap cards from Quarterly.  This next card was my sister's shoebox card!  She had all the pieces cut out so it was just a matter of putting it all together but what a beautiful job she did!


I love this set!  The stamp set and the framelits are ones you will use over and over - for birthdays, special events, anniversaries, etc.  


Here is another card using the Number of Years set.


It has turned super cold here!  Yesterday I think our upstairs heater ran all day trying to get to 68 degrees!  I was cold all day and I had my Cuddle Duds on!  Don't think we got out of the 30s.  And it is not going to be much better the rest of the week.   Ashley didn't want to tell me that the high in San Antonio on Thursday was supposed to be 80!!  Wahhhhhh!!!   So where ever you are .... stay warm!

No comments: