Here's what you do:
- Choose any stamp you like and stamp on TISSUE paper.
- Punch out your image with a circle punch (3/4" worked for me) that is close to the size of your candle. (easiest to sandwich your tissue paper between copy paper to punch)
- Punch a small hole in the middle of your design...then thread the wick of the candle through the hole.
- Your image should be resting on the top of your tea light.
- Simply heat the tea light with your heat gun until the wax melts over top of your stamped image. While the wax is still melted, sprinkle on a bit of glitter if you want it glittered.
Here's a close up of each one I made.
We are leaving in the morning to start our trek to Texas for the holidays so you might not hear from me for a few days! We are driving and expect to make it in about 3 days. I'm so excited!!