Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Queen Sketch Challenge

My card for the Queen's Sketch Challenge this week uses a set that I have had for several years but is still a great "go to" set especially for masculine cards.  It is the Loads of Love set and the matching Accessories set.  I love to watercolor the pick-up truck and it can be used for so many different occasions - Christmas, birthday, Easter, Valentine, etc.  I love sets that are versatile and can be used for more than one purpose.

I watercolored the truck and the Valentines and used the Designer Labels Dies to cut it out.  I also used the Labels Die for the Real Red label. 

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

You're right. This stamp set is a great 'go to' stamp set. And your watercoloring of the truck is wonderful! I love that you used different shades on the hearts!