Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE Test Drive for MDS Express!


 
Have you been wondering what My Digital Studio is all about when I have posted cards made with it?


Do you want to give it a test drive and see if you like it?  Of course you do - especially since it is FREE!.

Have you ever thought about digital software for cards, scrapbooking and more?  Would you like a chance to try it out with no cost to you whatsoever?  Too good to be true?  Not so!  Start designing with My Digital Studio (MDS) today FREE!  Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express!


What is My Digital Studio (MDS) Express?  It is a downloadable version, regularly $39.95, of our popular My Digital Studio digital design software.  You receive the same software and some digital content to get you started!

What comes in the MDS Express download?  Over $50 worth of content, which includes:
  • 12 Designer Series paper patterns
  • One 9-piece stamp brush set
  • 81 embellishments
  • 26 punches
  • Five designer templates (24-page 11" x 8-1/2" photobook, 7" x 5" postcard, 5" x 7" postcard, 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" greeting card, 4" x 9-1/4" trifold card)
  • AND since it downloads instantly, there's no shipping charge!
  • Click here to view the full content of MDS Express
How Does My Digital Studio Express differ from My Digital Studio?  My Digital Studio (item 118108, $79.95) contains packaged DVDs and nearly 2,000 stamp brush sets, embellishments, designer templates, punches, Designer Series Papers, card stock and more.  That's a $500 value.  My Digital Studio Express does not contain the $500 worth of digital images.  OR you can watch a quick video HERE that explains the difference.


With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you get:
There is also a My Digital Studio Community Forum group that you can join to learn more and meet friends who share your love of Digital products – there is also a ton of free training on this site to get you up and running quickly.

Stampin' Up puts out NEW DOWNLOADS weekly

There are DIGITAL KITS you can download, just like buying one of Stampin' UP's regular kits, where everything matches!
 IT'S SIMPLE.   Download the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item 129600) from My Online Store HERE

No comments: