Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stamping Queens Sketch 28

I made a pretty masculine card for the Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge this week.  This is pretty out of the norm for me but it's good to stretch yourself and do something different, don't you think?

Again, I used My Digital Studio to create the card.  The stamp set is from Extreme Elements and Word Play.  The colors I used are Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy and Kiwi Kiss (which is retired but is one of my favorites!)

Ashley started her vacation today.  She is spending a couple of days in New Orleans with her friends before they all board the cruise ship.  They depart on Thursday afternoon for Cozumel although she doesn't care where they go.  The fun is being on the Rock Boat Cruise and enjoying all the shows and concerts on board.  She has been going on this cruise for about 10 years I think.  They missed the year Katrina hit and of course, she missed it last year.  Each year she adds to the group that goes with her on the cruise.  I think they are up to 30-40 people in their group now!  Friends from college, medical school, DC, Army, Seattle, etc. as well as their friends are in the group.   

No comments: