Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Stamp Club Valentines

I had Stamp Club last week and we made a few Valentines and other cards from stamps that I received at convention.

This first one is from this month's Paper Pumpkin.  This kit had a lot of supplies in it to make a bunch of little Valentine boxes.  I let the gals make as many as they wanted to give to their grandkids & I still have a lot left.  I'll probably be making some alternative projects with the supplies after I make a few boxes.  If you are not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, it is a great kit that you receive each month.  You can stop and restart it at any time with no obligation.





I'm anxiously awaiting the February kit to see what cute projects are in store.  Here is a sneak peek!




We made two Valentine cards at club.  The one below features a new stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, Meant to Be with Lovely Lipstick and Powder Pink card stock.  You can purchase this set and the dies as a bundle which is what I did, saving 10%.  I love the heart dies!!


The Meant to Be stamp set is a Cling Stamp set.  If you experienced some difficulty getting the Stampin' Up! stamps to stick to your clear blocks in the past and you stopped putting labels on them like I did just to help them stick, then you are going to love SU's Cling Mount Stamps.  You can confidently put the image labels on and they will cling perfectly to the clear blocks.  I would definitely recommend you watch this video for tips on putting the labels on and removing the stamp from the clear blocks.


  

This second Valentine also uses the Meant to Be bundle with Powder Pink and Crumb Cake.  I couldn't believe that in all my stash of designer paper, I could not find any with hearts on it and forgot to order the SU DSP!  So, I cheated and picked up a couple of sheets from a big box craft store near me for the card.


Here is a short video highlighting the stamp set and Be Mine dies.




 I'll be back tomorrow to share the remainder of the cards we made.

No comments: