Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Stamp Club Cards part 2

I can't believe I will be celebrating 14 years with Stampin' Up in a couple of weeks (Feb. 16).  Seems so long ago that I attended a workshop in Gig Harbor, Washington and signed up a few weeks later.  It was the first time I'd ever heard about Stampin' Up.  What a journey this has been.

Below is another card that we made at Stamp Club last week.  I gave them their choice between this one and the next one.)  I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies on the Lemon Lime rectangle and the white stamped rectangle.  I love these colors together - Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather and just a bit of Daffodil Delight.  The stamp set is Incredible Like You, another set we received at convention in November.  There is also a coordinating Project Kit you can purchase (pg 21, Occasions).



For this card, I pulled out a piece of the Gingham Gala 6"x6" DSP.  I love this paper!!  The flower stamped on this card uses the Two-Step Stampin' technique which is my favorite.



This card was a fun one to do and introduced a new technique to my gals.  Using a clear "D" block, I scribbled color from SU Markers (not Blends) on the block, spritzed it with water and stamped my paper with it.  You need to hold it down for a short time to get the inks into the paper.  Every card that you make will be a little bit different.  Next I used the Stampin' Blends to color the cake and adhered a few enamel dots.  I used a spritzer (retired) to spritz Melon Mambo on the card.  Do you notice the stitching around the white card?  Well, this is my favorite thing in the Occasions catalog!  Check out page 28 - the Rectangle Stitched Framelits!  There are 13 in the pack and all different sizes.  Love them!!  The stamp set is on page 28 of the Occasions Catalog, Amazing Life.  You can purchase the stamp set AND the Rectangle Stitched Framelits as a bundle, saving 10% if you bought them separately.



No comments: