Monday, January 21, 2013

Do you Like the Blog?

I'm still working on improving the look of my blog.  How do you like these colors?  I keep tweaking it to make sure it is easy for you to read so let me know if it is not.

We had a pretty cold weekend but that was ok.  Marianne came over Saturday and we worked on our swap cards to take to Kernersville this weekend.  I am doing a beginners class for the NC demonstrators on My Digital Studio and after lunch, we are going to do a card swap using products from the new mini catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I will be sharing those cards with you next week.  Here is a sneak peek of mine -

 I actually used the whole spool of this ribbon so now I need to order more.  

On Sunday I spent all day on the computer working on my projects and presentation for next week's class.  There is so much I want to share and teach but only so much time to do it!  I hope the ladies come away with a better understanding of everything My Digital Studio2 can do!

I also spent the day Sunday watching football.  I was quite happy with the results although, truth be told, I didn't really care if Atlanta or San Francisco won except for the fact that I had chosen San Fran. in our Football Pool.  Since I chose both games correctly, I really moved up in the standings!!  Don't think it will put me in the money, but Sonny might have a chance - he's in 3rd place right now.  I've done pretty good and I'm only about 5 games back.

 Here is a card I made last week using some retired items - the DSP and the ribbon.  But I like the simplicity of the card.  It could be used for Valentine or any occasion actually.  



Have a good day.  We are heading to the Y in just a bit.  And this afternoon, we are going to the movies with the Golden Boys movie group to see Dark Thirty (I think that's the name).

1 comment:

Terryfic Cards said...

I like your blog, not too overwhelming and cluttered.
nice cards