Monday, January 14, 2013

How Was Your Weekend?

I had a very good weekend.  Sonny has been talking about getting a new truck for over a year but because of the economy, he kept putting it off.  Last week he went to a few dealers in the area and looked at different trucks.  Friday he visited the Dodge dealership and found "his" truck!  So he and I went together on Saturday and made the deal.  He will be picking up his new Dodge Ram Truck tomorrow.  He's pretty sad about trading his 13 year old Dodge truck - it's like a part of the family but it's time!!  I would have preferred he get a different color but there was not any other colors on the lot of the truck he wanted.  He likes the dark gray - I do too - it's just kinda of close to the silver truck that he is trading in. 

After making the deal, we enjoyed a late lunch / early dinner.  Surprisingly, Sonny wanted to try a Chinese restaurant.  It was very good and what a presentation of the food!!  Almost too pretty to eat!


The rest of the weekend was spent watching NFL football play-offs while I played in my stamp room actually making several cards which I will be sharing with you this week.  Sammie was really funny.  I have a small webbed trash receptacle next to my desk on the floor.  She climbed in it to get a Q-Tip that was in the bottom and rolled around on the floor a few times before turning around (while inside) so she could peek out the open part!  I was surprised she let me take her picture but she was pretty cute.



I found this picture of a card I made several months ago that I thought I had shared.  It is a sympathy card using Fabulous Florets.



No comments: