Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pictures from our trip


made with MDS2
Hope you are having a wonderful 2013 so far ..... 364 more days to go so make the best of each and every one of them. Sonny and I enjoyed a good movie last night (Jack Reacher) and are just "vegging" today while we watch my favorite parade, the Rose Parade. Some day I will be there watching it in person.

Thought I would share a few of the pictures I've taken while on our trip. I haven't done any card making so don't have any creative items to share. My new catalog items are waiting for me at home so I hope to be sharing some new things with you next week. We will start the drive back home tomorrow and have Christmas with my NC family on Sunday.

A Spanish Terrible Towel - these people were from Mexico cheering on the Steelers!  I tell you, Steeler fans are everywhere!
I got to meet Reed Coskey!  Such a cutie!

Sammie's favorite spot at Ashley's house!
Sonny & I with Heidi and Reed
Christmas Day - my pillow and scarf from Ashley

Another cutie - we met one of our son's best high school friends (Landon & wife Rachel) for breakfast in Grapevine and I got to play with Liam Montgomery


No comments: