Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clearance Plus ....Thanks A Ton

 EDITED TO ADD :  I used Circle Nestabilities for the circles in this card.  The card measures 4 1/2 x 11".  Score the long side at 2 3/4" - flip and score again @ 2 3/4".  I just used the "Nestie" circles that would fit the card.

I just checked out the Clearance page and there are some great buys there.  Some of my favorite Designer Paper is on sale - Everyday Enchantment (my all time fav!) and Well Worn.  Also there is some great ribbon (Bashful Blue Satin and Pear Pizazz Seam Binding) as well as Twitterpated Buttons, Neutral Brads and some punches.  The other GREAT deal if you have My Digital Studio is the Content Discs for $1.00!!!  Yep - $1.00  - not a typo but I imagine these will go fast so if you are interested, better not wait.  Order them now.  One of the CD's (Express Booster Pack) includes 400 Designer Papers and originally sold for $39.95.  Either contact me and I can put in an order for you or you can order online at my Online Store HERE.

I am having such fun with the Oh Whale stamp!  I just love this card I made this weekend with a little different fold. 


Oh Whale closed - front view

Opening up

The cut out circle is adhered to the top of the card and the solid white circle is adhered to the bottom half of the card.


Inside of card
 The colors I used are white and Marina Mist.  It is easy to cut the little whale out using the Clear Sizzlit and the little water that is spouting out of the whale in the inside picture also is punched out with the sizzlit.  I am also loving the Cloud Embossing Folder!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just what I am looking for! So adorable!!! Can you tell me what size circle framelits you used?

Unknown said...

This is adorable and just what I have been looking for! Can you tell me what size circle framelits (or whatever) you used? Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love this card! It's perfect for what I am looking for to use the Oh Whale set. Could you post the dimensions and how you made the circles?