Thursday, January 24, 2013

What You Can Create With MDS2

When we went to Ashley's for Christmas, she asked to use my computer and My Digital Studio so she could create a couple of gifts for two of her friends.  I was thrilled because I had bought her MDS2 for her birthday (Dec 22) and wasn't sure if it was actually something she wanted or would use.  Well, I'm happy to say I was wrong and she is enjoying MDS2.  These are the two gifts she made for her friends. They are quotes from songs (I think!)  Ashley designed them and then took them to an office supply store and had them printed on white card stock.  After framing them, they were ready to go.  They really turned out great!

Wouldn't this look cute in a baby's room?


I designed a date frame for Jeff and Darcie.  Instead of framing it (and risk it getting broken in the mail), I just sent them a gift certificate so they could purchase a frame in the color they wanted.  I love it!  It lists all the dates of importance to them and their family.  It was so easy to create with MDS2.  Now I need to do one for myself.  Don't you think this would make a great anniversary gift for someone special?


 Here is another page I created.  This is Stampin' Up's Statement of the Heart.  I found something similar to this on Pinterest and went from there with it.  There are so many great ideas on that site!  You could spend hours "surfing."  I get a lot of my inspiration from there.
Our weather is supposed to be wicked on Friday.  So much so that we have decided to cancel the MDS2 class I was doing in Kernersville and reschedule later in February.  The schools in my county are dismissing at 10:00 .... why they are even bothering, I don't know!!  The bad weather is supposed to hit around 4:00 - freezing rain and ice.  The temps are not supposed to be above freezing all day with the lows hoving in the teens.  But, on Saturday, a high of 40 so who knows!  Guess I will be bundling up and doing some stamping for fun for a change.  I am expecting a SU box of goodies Friday afternoon so that should do the trick!   I just hope the weather holds out until AFTER I play Hand & Foot tomorrow!!

No comments: