Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!   Hope you are having a wonderful day!  I plan on it.  I will be playing Hand and Foot with some friends this afternoon at my house and think I have everything ready to go.  Tonight Sonny and I are joining a group of the Catawbans at Galway Hooker for dinner and a comedy show.

I made this card again using the Meant to Be stamp set and framelits.  Are you getting tired of seeing them yet???   I have definitely gotten my money's worth from this bundle.  I suggest you do the same with whatever bundle speaks to you.  When you purchase your bundle, see how many different ways you can use it before moving on to another set.


Have a fun day whatever you do!

Found this quote and I love it - "Be someone who makes someone else look forward to tomorrow"

No comments: