Friday, February 15, 2019

Sale-a-Bration Hoppy Together

Hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day!  I did.  I had a few ladies over in the afternoon and we played cards.  One of my friends brought me camellias from her yard which prompted me to look at my camellia bush to see if it was blooming.  Yes, it was!  It always sneeks up on me.  I'm not much of a gardener so it thrills me to see something blooming in my yard!  When we lived in Gig Harbor, WA, our yard was full of all kinds of flowers.  The lady that lived there before us would stop by when we first moved in to help me with the gardening.  Actually, think she knew I'd kill everything and wanted to prevent that!  I kept up with the plants for a year or two until it was just too much!  I just don't have the green thumb that she had (as well as my mom!)  Both of them could put a stick in the soil and it would bloom!

Last night we went to an Irish restaurant with the Catawban group for dinner and a comedy show.  The food was delicious and the show very funny.  It was a nice outing.

Well, we're halfway through Sale-a-Bration (ends March 31) and Stampin'Up! has added three new Sale-a-Bration gift options for you to choose from!  Click above (Order Online) and place your qualifying $50 order to get one of the new (or old) Sale-a-Bration sets for FREE!  Click HERE to see the new options.




Here is a card I made this week using the Hoppy Together Sale-a-Bration stamp set.  Isn't that frog cute???  I know there is a bit of a glare on the balloons but I couldn't get it to go away.  After stamping the balloons (from Happy Birthday Gorgeous), I colored them with my Blender Pens and poured glue on them to make them shine. 



No comments: