Monday, February 18, 2019

Cards to Share

Brrrr .... it's cold again!  We were spoiled a couple of weeks ago and had spring like weather.  Some of the trees are blooming and makes you think it's spring!  Let's hope we don't get any freezing weather to kill the flowers and get the peach trees again.   I went to church this morning and met mom and Angela for lunch at Red Robin.  They give you bottomless fries and their fries are so good - not a good thing for Weight Watchers for sure!   I like their hamburgers and instead of a burger roll, I get lettuce for my "roll or wrap."  Plus I picked up some BBQ for dinner.  Yesterday was the annual men's BBQ sale at my church and they were selling the BBQ they had left for $5.  Not a bad deal - a pound of BBQ, a huge baggie full of cole slaw and BBQ vinegar sauce - all for $6!

I want to share a few cards I have received this past week.  This first one is from my upline, Carol.  The DSP is from the Sale-a-Bration catalog - yours free for a $50 order.  Some of the paper in the pack is black and white imagery that can be colored.  The butterflies also can be punched out with the Butterfly Duet Punch from the Occasions Catalog.


I received this card from another Stampin' Up demonstrator, Kathy Donovan from Virginia Beach.  We were challenged to leave a comment on a Facebook page and send a card to the person right above us who commented.  It was a good way to meet another demonstrator and also to share the cards we make. 


This final card I received from a friend who now lives in Pittsburgh.  Gayle was my neighbor for a few years and was in my stamp club.  She found me when she moved here and was looking for a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  As it turned out, her back yard backed up to our front yard!!  I hated for her to move and miss her.


No comments: