Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MDS Monday Challenge

A little late posting today but give me a break .... it's my Birthday!  (Not that I'm counting the years any more!)  I am going out to eat tonight at Firebirds with the family but other than that, nothing special planned.  Just doing what I feel like doing today and not doing anything I don't want to do!

I played around with My Digital Studio today creating a page for the MDS Monday challenge.  Another tricky one this week.  The first challenge was to change the size of patterned DSP when you fill a punch with patterned paper (DSP).  The way to do this is fill a punch (or photo box) with DSP; then double click on the shape and you can zoom in or out on the patterned paper by clicking on the "plus" and "minus."  The next challenge was to insert a picture in a group of photo boxes.  To do this you select the photo boxes you want to fill; group them together; then drag your photo in.

I can't tell you how many times I aligned these boxes!  Every time I thought I had them all lined up, I'd look again and see a "boo-boo."  Just don't look too hard or you might see one but I think I got them mostly aligned!!


So what do you think?  I love this picture of the peacock strutting and showing his beautiful feathers.  I took this several years ago at Fort Sam Houston while Marianne and I were visiting Ashley.



5 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

WOW! That is magnificent!!!! Thanks for playing along on MDS Monday!

Yapha said...

Happy birthday! That peacock picture is fantastic, and I love the DSP you used with it. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful photo and coordination with your tiles. I love it! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

beth rush said...

wonderful photo! peacocks are just so amazing. Your page is amazing too, love your paper choice and colors. Thanks for joining us this week!!

Unknown said...

Sharon.... I cannot believe your picture! That is fabulous!!!! Your paper choice is perfect for this picture! And to make your life easier... try the align tool in MDS... it's a real timesaver.... and a stress saver too!!!! Ha! Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday!