Monday, October 27, 2014

Little Letter Thinlets

I really like Stampin' Up's Little Letters Thinlets.  They are easy to use - especially with the Magnetic Platform and the Big Shot.  And they are a good size without taking up the whole card.  They are just 3/4" high.  I used them to make both of the cards below.



For this card, I used the negative are of the letters to spell out JOY.  The DSP is from the stack of decorative paper that is in the Holiday Catalog and the little pine cones are from Lovely As A Tree. The embossing folder is actually one I've had before SU came out with their Stylish Stripes.  They are both almost exactly alike.  I really like the traditional red, white and green in this card.



For this card, I embossed the white card with the Stars embossing folder (Holiday Catalog).  I punched the star using the Itty Bitty Accents Pack.  The word "season" is from Everyday Occasions Photopolymer - one of my "go to" stamps for Christmas.  The strip of DSP is from the stack in the Holiday Catalog.


No comments: