Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Using Stampin' Up Blends

I shared the information about the new Stampin' Up Blends last week.  Now they are available for you to order them!!  I have ordered most of the colors and made this card using them.  I stamped and colored the leaves onto Thick Whisper White cardstock and had great results.


It was so easy to do the shading on the Vintage Leaves!  I used the framelits to cut out the leaves.  Next I took matching Blends and went around the edges of the leaves where it was white.  I used the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder to mount the leaves onto.  Simple card to make!!

Enjoy watching these videos that give you tips and tricks on using the new Blends Markers.






Perhaps you would be interested in the Color Me Happy kit which is available now!





No comments: