Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Golden Rule

I want to share the Monday Mailer I receive this week. We are into a new month and our theme this month is Spring. Our Monday Mailer group is in a bit of an uproar because a lot of people don't send their cards in a timely fashion and also a lot of them don't share the cards with the group and/or acknowledge that they received a card. Remember .... it is always nice to be remembered and to be told thank you and that you did a good job!! That's the Golden Rule, isn't it? "Treat Others As You Want To Be Treated"


My cards this month are from Jana who lives in Statesville. Jana just recently had a baby but she still has time to make beautiful cards! She used the set, "A Flower for All Seasons" and the new Butterfly Embosslit Die. I just got this stamp set but haven't used it yet. AND ... I finally got the Butterfly Die that was on backorder today but guess I'll have to wait till I return to use it.

No comments: