Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cheers to you

I got this great card yesterday from my Monday Mailer partner.  It is so soft and pretty - this picture just does not do it justice.  Jana did the Two Step Stamping on this which is one of my favorite techniques and pretty unique to Stampin' Up.  That is what got me interested in Stampin' Up to begin with.


This card below is another one I received yesterday from Jana.  It is not another Monday Mailer but a card in response to my recent trip to the Outer Banks and THIS blog post!  Jana said that my post reminded her of her college days.  Yeah, Jana, I know what you mean!  I had some wild and wooly college adventures at ECU, OD Beach, Carolina Beach,White Lake, Lake Waccamaw  .....!!  Oh what good memories!! 
Anyway, I love this card!  It's scary how much she looks like me (ha - I wish!)  And, I did a little cocktail waitressing at Myrtle Beach back in the 60's!!  Cheers!

No comments: