Thursday, April 1, 2010

Idol Results

Forgot to post this last night!  We went out to a new Mexican restaurant and I had a couple of Margaritas so I was trying not to fall asleep while watching TV last night ... especially after working in the yard all day pulling weeds and digging up and moving a few plants around.  My arms are aching today!!  Now we need to put black plastic down quick before the weeds sprout again!!  Anyway, on to Idol.

Reubon Studdard started the show with a song I'd never heard of.  He was ok but I've heard him do better.  He's lost a lot of weight and I was just wondering how he compared to Big Mike when Seacreast had Mike come over and compared them.  Mike had some strange little ponytail glued to the back of his shaven head - don't know what that was all about! 

Ryan was really trying kill some time last night - questioning Crystal about her piano playing, Mike about his hair, Aaron about the smiling and asking Simon advice for the contestants.  Finally Simon had enough and told him he was really getting on his nerves.  Simon had the line of the night with, “Ryan, this is NOT the Oprah Winfrey Show.”  That was hilarious!

When they told Siobahn that she was safe, she was so relieved.  I think she really thought she was going to the bottom three.  I'm a fan of hers but I have to agree that her screeching at the end is getting old.

So the three picked to go to the stools are Katie, Tim and Didi - just as I had predicred.  Katie gets to go back to safety, and it’s between Tim and Didi. Unfortunately I don’t think it much matters.  Both of their days are numbered.  I figure the teeny-bopper vote will save Tim or as Sonny says, the "Sanjaya votes."  It’s Didi’s turn to go home.  Well, she gets to “sing for her life” but I don’t think the judges are going to use their save.  I didn't think she did so good on the final song - what I got to hear of it.  My DVR cut off before she finished her song and the judges revealed their decision. I called Ashley but the same thing happened with her too so we had to check the internet to find out Didi is history.

So, that's a wrap!

No comments: