Wednesday, March 31, 2010

That Old Black Magic with a Mojo Challenge

Here's a card I made for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  I won't tell you how long it took me to do this card!  I just couldn't decide on the colors or the layout ... whether I wanted a round card or a square one.  I would have it all taped together and decide "nah - don't like it" and undo it all and try something different.  I should have taken pictures of all the rejects!  I'm still practicing the Black Magic Technique.  I really like this technique.  I explained how to do it on THIS post.  I just didn't use the white re-inker on this one for any accents on the flower (actually forgot but think it looks ok without them.)  I used my white Gelly Roll pen for the added white accents on the Black and Razzleberry cardstock.  The base card is some retired Pink Piroutte.  The DSP is from the Saleabration stack.  Today is the LAST DAY!! 

I got some new stamps yesterday and I'll be putting them together and sharing some cards with them soon.  Only problem is 2 of them will be retired after today since they are FREE Saleabration ones.  Maybe I'll sneak upstairs later today and make something with them.  I doubt it though.  I promised Sonny I would help out in the yard today .... with the $%$#$^ WEEDS!!  A never ending battle, don't you think?  If anyone has any good solution of getting rid of weeds, leave me a comment!  I could use it and so could my daughter who is fighting the weed battle in her yard too.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The colours on your card are just stunning,it's gorgeous