Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Idol Top 11

So on American Idol, we are down to the Top 11.  Someone will go home tonight and miss the chance to go on tour with the Top Ten.  Miley Cyrus was the advisor tonight and I thought she was very truthful with the contestants.  I just think someone should have dressed her better.
  • Lee Dwyze -  "The Letter"  I agreed with 3 of the judges and loved it!  Simon didn't think it was a recording performance and it was corny.
  • Paige Miles - "Against All Odds"  HORRIBLE!!  This time, I agreed with the judges.  I feel bad for her but she's had her time in the spotlight.  I thought she should have gone long ago.
  • Tim Urban - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"   Not good!  He was "smoozing" with the crowd like he was a rock fan.  Paige is going to save him from going home though.
  • Aaron Kelly - "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing"  For a 17 year old, he is quite good and reminds me a lot of David Archuletta.
  • Crystal Bowersox - "Bobby McGee"  SOLID GOLD!  My husband, Sonny called it last week - he said this was the song she should do.  She's Janis Joplin made over.  Can't wait till next week - she's already planning what she's going to do and said it was going to be different.
  • Michael Lynche - "When A Man Loves A Woman"   Perfect for him in my opinion.
  • Andrew Garcia - "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"   Not good .. again.  Bottom 3
  • Katie Stevens "Big Girls Don't Cry"  What a great song for her!  I think Myley really helped her out tonight.
  • Casey James "Power of Love"   He needs to drop the guitar and move around the stage more.  I didn't care for his song choice but I thought he did a good job with it.
  • Didi Benami " You're No Good"  It was no good!
  • Siobahn Magnus - "Superstition"  Good as usual .... just not her best performance.  I have to agree with Simon - the screeching at the end is getting old.  I don't know about her hairdo tonight and can't believe not one of the judges commented on it!!
Bottom 3 in my humble opinion
Paige Miles
Tim Urban
Andrew Garcia

Going home:  Paige Miles

Top 3:
Crystal Bowersox
Mike Lynche
Katie Stevens

No comments: