Friday, March 5, 2010

Published Again plus my Monday Mailer Bonnet Card

Last Saturday, Marianne and I met at "M's" to do a little shopping before we went to the movies.  She was looking for a glue gun so she could make some fabric flowers.  While she was paying for her purchase, I walked over to the magazines and was thumbing through "Stampers Sampler."  Lo and behold ... what did my wandering eyes discover but a card by "moi" on page 12!  This makes about 3 cards that I have just randomly discovered in their magazine but have not been notified.  It clearly states in the back of the magazine "if you are published .... you will receive notification via postcard."   Well .... it ain't so!!  I even sent them an e-mail last year asking why I wasn't notified of my publications so I could at least go out and buy the magazine!!  This was the Feb/March issue and it was the last one in the store.  So, here is a picture of my card:


I received the cutest Monday Mailer yesterday!  Cathy made a little bonnet on the card and, to protect it in the mail, she put a Sweet Treat Cup on top which I just took off when it arrived. 

Here is a close-up and side view of the little hat.

No comments: