Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snow, Snow Go Away! Plus A Punchy Bunny

I took this picture yesterday about noon.  The snow was coming down fast and furious.  All day, we would have snow for about an hour and then nothing for a few hours, then the snow would start back up.  When I went to bed, it was just raining.  Luckily, there was nothing this morning in our yard so I was able to get out and drive today.


This is the card I made for my Monday Mailer this week:
Isn't he cute?  He was fun to make but I don't know that I will make another one!!  I found this bunny on another blog - sorry don't remember who's!!  But, thanks for the inspiration!!

Stamps- A Good Egg
Punches:  
Ears-Small Oval
Head-Heart
Nose - 1/4" circle
Eyes, Paws -Two-Step Bird  
Overalls-Slot and Small Tag
Body-Curly Label
Fence-Jewelery Tag

I used the flowers from the Sizzix Die, Little Leaves for the foilage.  The DSP for the fence is from the Hostess set, Patterns Pack III  and the cloud background is from the Good Neighbors pack in the Saleabration catalog.  I used the Scallop Trim Border punch (free from Saleabration) on the cloud paper.

3 comments:

Wanda M. said...

Oh Sharon, that picture of the snow in your backyard - well....you should frame it. It's beautiful! Then you can put it over your fireplace. It's a gorgeous picture. Love the bunny; he's darling. I'm sure your MM partner will love it. Sounds like it may have been time-consuming to make, since you're not sure you'll do another one. I may have to try him, if I can figure it out from your picture of him. TFS

Becky said...

I was the VERY lucky recipient of this terrific card and I LOVE it!!! Thanks again, Sharon!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Beautiful card! I love that bunny. Jakie Topia is the first place I saw that.