Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweet Treat Easter Cards

I've been working on Easter cards lately.  I've been trying to come up with different ideas for 3 cute little boys in my life - my neice's two boys and my grandson - using the Sweet Treats Cups.  They are such fun to work with.  I don't know why I have let them sit on my desk for about 4 months without doing something with them!!  One problem I have though is I keep eating all the candy that I buy to go in them!!   I had some yummy Starburst Jelly Beans and some gummy rabbits but .... they're all gone!  So this weekend I bought some regular ole jelly beans at Big Lots and they are not near as tasty to me so I think they will be safe!!   Anyhow ... on to my cards!

This little fellow is made from punches.  Isn't he cute??


And who can resist Big Bird at Easter???  Plus, I love the red and yellow combo. 

Hope these give you some inspiration for your Easter cards!

No comments: