Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Idol Results

The very first one up on stage is Paige Miles and she is in the bottom 3.  I am surprised.  I thought she did good last night.  Plus, I thought she would get the sympathy vote because she had laryngitis.

Tim Urban is in the bottom three.  That is not a surprise to me.  I predicted him.

Lacey Brown is the third one in the bottom three.  Another surprise for me.

Well, America voted for Lacey to go home.  I don't agree. I don’t think she was a contender to win it, but I would have sent home 2 or 3 others before her.   I think it should have been Tim or Andrew before Lacey.   The judges can save her so she does a final song for them.   They are all huddled together, pretending to discuss whether or not they are going to “save” her. Sure, with 11 contestants left, they are going to use the save tonight? I seriously doubt it.  And they don't. 

No comments: