Thursday, March 4, 2010

American Idol Results, Week 2

Well, my predictions are right on.  We are saying good bye to John Parks and Jermaine or the guys and fLacey Brown and Michelle for the girls.  No big surprise. 

Ryan introduced Danny Gokey back to the Idol stage much to my delight!  Sonny had just told me today that he had heard Danny had an album released this week.  He’s singing “My Best Days” from his album. Wow, he looks and sounds GREAT!! Love this guy!  Ellen says he was fantastic and they put him through. Ryan chats with Danny about why he went the country route and how his song is #5 on iTunes. Go Danny! Danny speaks (a mile a minute) on how the songwriter also lost his wife and how special the song is to him. Great story! He seems so excited about his music! I love his attitude. I am so happy and proud for Danny and his post-idol success! Now that was a great elimination night performance! I love it when they bring back previous Idols.

No comments: