Friday, March 12, 2010

American idol Top 12

Just a quick post before going to bed.  I'll be posting a card tomorrow afternoon for you.  Today I attended a luncheon at a friend's house.  There were 7 of us there and each of us chose a recipe from Jan, Feb or March issue of Southern Living Magazine.  It was really good and I got to taste some things I probably wouldn't have tried. I don't eat asparagus but I tried the salad and it was good.  Our menu was:

Appetizers - Pancetta Crisps with Goat Cheese & Pears & Spicy Pickled Shrimp
Tomato Soup
Roasted Asparagus Salad
Linguine with Sun Dried Tomatoes
Lemon Drop Squares (my contribution)
Maple Coffee and Mango Tango Tea

We were also supposed to have Oven Chicken Risotto but the girl who was bringing that forgot and didn't show up!! 

I watched Idol earlier and was shocked at the results tonight!!!  I hate that Lily Scott went home.  I think that was not right.  The others that were voted off were Toddrick Hall, Alex Lambert, and Katelyn Epperly.  So, I only got one right this week and that was Toddrick Hall although I did mention in my previous post that Katelyn might be in trouble.  Next week they will be performing songs from Rolling Stone so it should be interesting!  I thought Crystal Bowersox didn't look well.  She never even smiled when she made it to top 12.  I hope she is ok. 

Off to playing mahjong tomorrow. 

No comments: