Sunday, March 28, 2010

For My 14-Carrot Friend Challenge Card

I'm still working on my Easter cards but I think I'm almost done!  I took advantage of some of the challenges out there in Blog Land when I was running out of ideas for my cards today.  Here's one I did for the challenge on Stamping 411.  The sketch was a very easy one today.


Here's my take on the sketch:


Isn't that bunny the cutest?  He's in a clear set that I have from Inky Antics.  I colored him with my Copics and my Spica Glitter Pen (pink & orange).  The paper is from Stampin' Up.  I ran the orange piece through the Big Shot using an texture plate that I have had about 10 years from Fiskars.  The punch on the pink cardstock is the heart border punch from the Occasions Mini.   

8 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

My husband is looking at me because I let out a good chuckle when I opened your blog post! Excellent coloring. What a fun stamp! Thanks so much for playing along!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I agree with Selene....this is full of cuteness. Love it. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Unknown said...

That bunny is so cute. I just want to go hug somebody. Too bad they've all gone to bed. Very cute card!

Unknown said...

Oh, how fun! such a cute image and just a great way to use the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week!

Kerin said...

How cute is that little bunny?!?! Love it!! Great job with the sketch!

Patti Chesky said...

Okay, this is the cutest little bunny!!! That sentiment cracks me up!!!

gbarron56 said...

how cute is this! Just Darling -- Great job with this week's sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Unknown said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for playing along this week with us over at Stamping 411!!! We love seeing everyone play along!!